Need M2M Customer Assistance for Your Global Network Services?
At KORE, we’re always here to help—24/7/365. If you have an immediate issue, question, or concern, please reach out to our customer support team using the contact information to the right!
What Makes KORE’s Global Network Services Different?
Because we have the largest, most comprehensive global network service in the industry. Because our network’s reliability surpasses even that of individual carriers. Because we offer fully managed M2M data services and an extraordinary M2M services platform. But, most importantly, because our primary focus is you.
Running your global network services can be a daunting task. What happens if something goes wrong with your IoT services? Who is going to troubleshoot the issue? How much experience do they have? Do they know how to diagnose and solve the problem? Will you have someone there to help you every step of the way? You should be able to answer with 100% certainty. At KORE, we pride ourselves on our IoT/M2M customer service program. With us, you have peace of mind because you know the answers to these questions: our experienced M2M customer support team has your back and will be there to help.
What Makes KORE’s IoT/M2M Customer Service Stand Out from the Rest?
If you don’t know how a company’s IoT/M2M customer support is handled, you’re taking a considerable risk with your M2M solution. At KORE, we stay connected to you and help every step of the way with:
- Experienced, Dedicated M2M Professionals: KORE customers have access to a dedicated team of experts who have provided excellence in M2M service delivery for the better part of a decade. KORE specializes and exclusively serves the M2M market, so we’re focused on you and your solutions. With IoT/M2M customer support operations in Canada and Australia, KORE can leverage a “follow the sun” approach to customer and technical support. As a result, customers can call KORE technical support during regular hours and the call will be answered. After hours, an emergency paging system locates and dispatches the issue to the technicians on call, 24/7/365.
- A Transparent, Automatic Escalation Process: KORE has a streamlined escalation pathway across four tiers of IoT/M2M customer support, which is well-documented and for which the team is held accountable. If a customer has an issue that cannot be solved within a stated time frame, based on priority level, it is automatically escalated to the next tier. We can also escalate problems to carrier partners if needed.
- Troubleshooting Tools: As part of the PRiSMPro business management platform, KORE has an advanced trouble ticketing feature that allows customers to log trouble tickets and follow their progress both by logging into the system and by e-mails sent on a regular basis as it moves through each stage until the ticket comes to a complete resolution.
- Network Monitoring: KORE’s technical support service tools allow the IoT/M2M customer support team to immediately detect issues and identify from where the problem stems: the network, connectivity, or the application. KORE support personnel can verify a device is active and on the network, its location, and the information about the last completed data session within the last 30 days. KORE also receives real-time outage reports from all of our carrier partners, often making us aware of outages even before the carrier. We can determine when an issue lies with some component of the carrier’s infrastructure and communicate resolution status to customers as we get updates. We help all downstream customers by providing diagnostic information to quickly address and resolve any problems.
- Service-Level Metrics Reporting: KORE constantly measures all aspects of our global network service delivery and IoT/M2M customer service, then reports on network- specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and customer-specific metrics, such as number of trouble tickets opened by priority level, mean time to repair, and dozens of other service-level metrics, so we are always on top of our IoT/M2M customer support.
- Annual Operations Reviews: KORE performs annual operations reviews at your request and at your convenience, including a summary of all operations- and support-related metrics.
Global Network Services with Unbeatable Customer Support
At KORE, we have an unparalleled record of providing the best IoT/M2M customer support in the industry, operating since 2009 with 99.999% global network service availability. While support expertise and a proven track record may not seem crucial, ask yourself this: In the event that there is an issue with your M2M network solution, do you know who you’re going to call? Can you count on them? With KORE, you can.
If you need customer support now, please e-mail email@example.com or call 877-710-KORE (5673)